Black Friday is coming and the deals are hotter than ever. Though there are plenty of massive sales to prepare for and tons of items being marked down, there's one appliance we're all on high alert for: KitchenAid stand mixers. This year, we've got the scoop on where you can score one the day after Thanksgiving. Stores are only now just starting to release their plans for the big-time shopping day, so we'll continue to update this page as more sales are d. That said, here's what we know so far:
- Target: In a leaked Black Friday ad, the KitchenAid 5-quart Professional Stand Mixer is advertised for just $220, compared to the original $450. It will sell in multiple colors.
- Best Buy: The electronics giant is rumored to be shilling KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixers for $220 in silver and other colors. Best Buy will also have 20% to 40% off deals on mixer attachments, including pasta cutters and vegetable spiralizers.
- Kohl's: Kohl's is notorious for its epic Black Friday sales, and this year seems to be no different. A leaked add shows the following: 4.5-quart stand mixers for $200, 5-quart stand mixers for $280, and 6-quart bowl-lift ones for $400. You'll also get Kohl's cash when you buy each of them.
- Macy's: Macy's 4.5-quart mixers will apparently retail for just $190 (they're normally $325). The 5-quart stand mixers will be just $280.
- JCPenny: JCP's Black Friday sales are pretty on par with the rest of the world's. You'll likely find 4.5-quart stand mixers for $200 and 5-quart stand mixers for $280.
- Meijer: If you wanted to get started early, Meijer already confirmed they're beginning the whole Black Friday thing on November 18. Starting 6 a.m. that day through Saturday, November 24, the KitchenAid 5-quart Pro-Lift 500 Mixer will be $220. That's $200 of the regular price.
Follow Natipernavigare on Instagram.