As if the Target Effect isn't enough to make you buy everything in the store on a normal day, Target's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals make it that much harder to leave with just one item. I mean, when a store's slogan is "Expect More. Pay Less," the sales are obviously going to be irresistible. And, because the brand has to compete with the likes of Walmart and Amazon, it's almost a sure thing they will be.
Honestly, there's no time like the holidays to give in to the sales and stock up on gifts for your friends, fam, and yourself (hey, a deal's a deal). Plus, after seeing the store's deals for this year in the 2o18 Black Friday ad, like TVs under $300 and the lowest price ever on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo 6-qt. pressure cooker ($69.95), it's hard to not get in the holiday spirit.
Sales you can expect:
Here's everything you need to know:
- Target stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, November 22nd until 1 a.m., then reopen on Black Friday, November 23rd at 7 a.m.
- New technology will let customers to skip-the-line by checking out with a Target team member anywhere in the store, allowing you to scan their items, and pay on the spot with a credit card.
- Order Pickup will be available for select items on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, as well as Drive Up, a free service where guests can order via the Target app for items to be delivered to their car.
- When guests spend $50 in store or online or scan their Target app wallet feature on 11/23, they will get a 20 percent off coupon valid from 11/27 through 12/8.
- REDcard holders will receive early access to Black Friday deals on over 100 items online and in the Target app on 11/21 and receive an additional 5 percent off purchases.
- Find up-to-date hours for your local Target here on 11/23
My advice? Mark your calendars IMMEDIATELY.
Follow House Beautiful on Instagram.