The Rolling Stones definitely didn't write "You Can't Always Get What You Want" about Christmas presents, but the song's title holds up. Try as your well-meaning aunts and uncles might, it's rare everything you've been wishing for is actually waiting under the tree. That's where after-Christmas sales come in — so you can gift yourself everything you actually wanted — and Williams-Sonoma just announced one that's incredibly legit.
Starting on Christmas Day lasting and through February (yes, February for certain items), the kitchen and home store is slashing prices on hundreds of its products. Here's the breakdown:
- 12/25 – 12/31: Google Home For $79
- 12/25 – 12/31: 20% Off Williams Sonoma Home Clearance
- 12/25 – 2/7/18: Winter White Sale (Bedding and Bath) 20% Off
- 12/26 – 12/28: $50 Off All Clad Slow Cookers
- 12/26 – 1/1/18: 20% Off All Entertaining
- 12/26 – 1/9/18: 20% Off Cleaning And Organization Products
- 12/26 – 1/16/18: 20% Off Calphalon Elite
- 12/28 – 1/15/18: 20% Cutting Boards And Knife Storage
- 12/29 – 1/4/18: 30% Veggie And Citrus Tools
Kitchenware from brands like Calphalon Elite and All Clad can sell for hundreds of dollars, so the time to buy them is when they're on sale.
That means this griddle — perfect for partners who like to cook you pancakes every morning — will be under one hundred bucks.
BUY NOW:Calphalon Elite Nonstick Short Order Griddle, $103; williamssonoma.com
This gorgeous patchwork cherry wood cutting board will be $160 instead of $200.
BUY NOW: Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, $200; williamssonoma.com
All Clad's trendy slow cookers (they're silver with copper rims) will become way more affordable.
BUY NOW: All-Clad Gourmet Slow Cooker, $250; williamssonoma.com
And you can't eat these sheets, but they're excellent for a cuddle sesh with your food baby.
BUY NOW:Cane Embroidery Sheeting, from $35; williamssonoma.com