1. Build a dreamy archway out of similarly-colored books to create a dramatic structure that can be used to decorate special events, or as a statement piece inside your home (this one was beautifully captured by .)
2. Stacks of books can accumulate quickly, so why not put them to good use? This DIY coffee table on uses old novels as legs. Just make sure all the stacks are even!
3. A headboard made entirely out of vintage reads makes for a book lover's perfect dreamscape, like this one by .
4. This bookrack gives voracious readers the chance to keep their favorites on display, while never losing their spot — each peg works as a bookmark, too.
5. Give new meaning to the term reading lamp by using actual books to form the base of a tabletop light, as seen on .
6. It might be too time-consuming to keep a tree alive come Christmas, so pay homage to the holiday with a book tree, like this one on BONUS: It won't look (too) out of place come December 26.
7. For anyone who has dreamed of living in a book, this literature-filled playhouse at the may be the next best thing.
8. A lack of light (or lack of green thumb) might prevent you from keeping plants in the bedroom, but this book-tree, seen on , easily makes up for a lack of greenery.
9. Show off a set of your favorite photos by creating a frame out of the pages of an old classic, like this one on . Book lovers: We know it might strike you as sacrilege to cut up a favorite read, but keep in mind this can be done with about-to-be-trashed books. We're not advocating you do this with the one and only copy of a beloved book!
10. Tuck your books in a totally unexpected place, like the inside of a deconstructed piano, as seen on .
11. Embrace out-of-the-box shapes and fill a honeycomb-style shelving unit, like this one on , instead of a classic set of straight bookshelves.
12. Turn your own backyard into an outdoor library by outfitting a garage door with plenty of shelves, and even more books, also seen on .
13. Let your love of literature speak for itself by layering your old books into a homemade wall sculpture, like this one seen on .
14. Say goodbye to wasted space! The underside of a staircase becomes functional and beautiful when made over into an unexpected shelving unit, as seen on .
15. A good book will never be out of reach with this reading chair built into a set of bookshelves. (Thanks for the tip, !)PLUS! Don't Miss: