Courtesy of Instagram/Ina Garten
The amazing chef behind Barefoot Contessa also has a pretty spectacular Instagram account — that tends to make us super envious of her tasty and exciting life on the regular. Whether she's cooking with Taylor Swift (of course), whipping up s'mores with homemade marshmallows, or visiting Paris with her husband, these are a few of her most amazing posts that make us wish we could live like her (even if just for one day):
1. When she made pizza with Katie Lee, said it was "just another day in the office," and made us totally question our lives.
2. When she had so many homegrown tomatoes that she was begging people to come and eat them (we will!).
3. When she had champagne for breakfast with her adorable husband, Jeffrey, and snapped a happy picture of her #drunkhubby. (Her words, not ours!)
4. When Taylor Swift (who's a super fan) visited Ina's kitchen to make fish and Pavlova.
5. And then Ina showed she was a Taylor Swift fan too and took her entire team to see a show on the 1989 tour.
6. When she put all of our hot chocolates to shame with the most perfect-looking Peppermint Hot Chocolate ever.
7. When she had #toomuchfun cooking with Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtkam, and we dreamed of all of the hilarious jokes NPH probably told her.
8. When she visited the Eiffel Tower on New Year's Day — because, why not?
9. When she ate cotton candy at The Four Seasons restaurant for Jeffrey's birthday, and suddenly we wanted cotton candy for the first time since we were seven years old.
10. When she came to our offices and took a picture with the incredibly talented Idina Menzel.
11. When she drank this bear cappuccino at The Standard in New York City, which also happens to be the most adorable cappuccino of all time. Coincidence? We think not.
12. When she picked up so many gorgeous flowers from a French market than she probably had a hard time carrying them home. Why? Oh, just because she's Ina.
13. When she proved she could hang with the best on Instagram and got into the #TBT game for Valentine's Day.
14. When she spied a double rainbow over Paris and it looked like a picture from a postcard. We can't say we're surprised, by now you have realized (as have we) that's just basically her life.