Being on the water is everything, so it doesn't get much better than this tiny beach house located on gorgeous Tyee Beach on Washington state's Camano Island.
On the market for $424,500, the compact bungalow offers just 335 square feet of living space. The house was originally constructed in 1940, and is one of the last original fishing cabins on Tyee.
Its most recent owners have gutted and renovated the place, so inside, it's virtually brand-new. The home features a master bathroom, full kitchen, two huge decks, and lots of French doors — perfect for letting the outdoors in. So, it's official: We want to move in, and here's why:
1. We could say that we live in a tiny house.
Wouldn't it be nice to downsize and live a simpler life on the water's edge?
2. Surprisingly, the bathroom is nothing short of a master.
It's rare that you get such giant soaking tub in a tiny home.
3. It's an hour away from Seattle, making it the perfect vacation home.
Think of the rental income opportunities, too.
4. The patios multiply the living space.
This house has two large outdoor patios — hello, summer parties!
5. And, of course, there's beach access.
This home's waterfront views do not disappoint.
6. You can see the water from your bed.
So you don't even have to leave it to technically be at the beach.
7. The design accents are on point.
Check out that wainscoting and the amazing chandelier.
8. Airy cathedral ceilings with exposed beams? Enough said.
The extra height means even claustrophobes can enter unafraid.
9. We could live the indoor-outdoor life, just by opening our patio doors.
This house features three sets of French doors. Yes, three.
10. It comes with its own firepit and sun deck.
An outdoor living room just might be the best kind of living room.
11. The sunsets are to die for.
End your day the right way, relaxing outside on the porch with a mug of tea.
TELL US: Would you like to live here?