The beauty of the all-American look is its timelessness, it definitely makes you want to live every day like it's the Fourth of July. Here's how you can tell if you've got spirit all year round.
1. From the first balmy day of the year, you practically live on the front porch.
Though you've also been known to bundle up and extend porch season as long as humanly possible.
2. Your porch swing is the best seat in (or out of) the house.
There's nothing like softly floating in the summer breeze while enjoying a great read. Find out how to revamp a classic swing at .
3. You've never met an Adirondack chair you didn't like.
The wide arms are the perfect size for a glass of iced tea.
4. To you, a white picket fence is like a little black dress: Always in style.
Is there a more charming way to border a yard? Nope!
5. You're particularly proud of your shutters.
Their finishing touch on a facade that just pulls the Americana look together.
6. You have a birdhouse that's just as stylish as your actual house.
With a shelter this design-minded, who needs to fly south for the winter?
7. Your window boxes are the envy of the neighborhood.
They explode with color, like fireworks on the Fourth. Learn how to make your own boxes at .
8. The picnic table trumps formal dining any day of the week.
Even Tuesday dinner feels like a party when you're eating outside.
9. You take red, white, and blue patterns really seriously.
A bevy of prints in this traditional palette feels familiar, yet inspired.
10. When away from home, you dream of your hammock.
You just look track of time when you're swaying in the breeze.
11. You're always trying to sneak heirloom quilts into new places.
In fact, you just might be hoarding vintage pieces just for this purpose.
12. You display the American flag wherever you can.
And not just because it looks great. It fills your heart with pride.
TELL US: What else would you add to the list?