1. Tracks in Indigo is a linen print from .
2. Remy in Loquat is a linen print from .
3. It's the real deal: Russian Baths of Brooklyn, 1200 Gravesend Neck Rd., Brooklyn, NY. russianbathofny.com.
4. celebrates 100 years of changing lives. "Great futures start here." Natipernavigare continues to be a proud sponsor of the annual Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club's Decorator Show House in New York City. One of the three original interior designer showcases in America!
5. Lacquered Raffia in Cobalt from .
6. It's been a great honor to steer the one and only Natipernavigare for the last five years. Next year, the magazine celebrates its 120th anniversary, and I'm very proud to have served as its 22nd editor in chief. I had these . cuff links engraved when I stepped into the position, and I've worn them almost every working day. Although I will still be working with Natipernavigare in my role as editorial director of the Hearst Design Group, these cuff links will always remind me of a very special time in my career.